- access to your personal data and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- request the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
- request access to the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
- Your name, email address and any other contact information for you, which we acquire from our subscribed mailing list.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES We do not collect information from other sources. The only information we collect has been provided by yourself. USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING Our processing of personal data is in the interest of company promotional activities and business development, such as event marketing, and the communication with existing and potential clients and partners. The lawful basis’ on which we process personal data are consent and contract. The relevant excerpts from the General Data Protection Regulation are below: Article 6 a) the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes; (b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract; PURPOSES OF PROCESSING We use information held about you in the following ways:
- For event marketing activities
- For business related communications
- deletion of your personal information by your request or
- at the end of the retention period, unless otherwise stated by yourself.